How to Craft Tree of Savior
Are you ready to dive into the enchanting world of Tree of Savior? As an avid player myself, I know how important crafting is in this immersive MMORPG. In this article, I’ll be sharing my expert tips and tricks on how to craft like a pro in Tree of Savior. Whether you’re a beginner looking to enhance your gameplay or an experienced player seeking to master the art of crafting, this guide has got you covered. So, grab your tools and let’s get crafting!
Crafting in Tree of Savior is a key aspect of the game that allows players to create powerful items, equipment, and consumables that can aid them in their adventures. In this section, I’ll walk you through the basics of the crafting system and provide you with some valuable tips on how to make the most out of your crafting experience in Tree of Savior.
Gathering the Necessary Materials
To craft items in Tree of Savior, you’ll need to gather the necessary materials. Collecting the right resources is essential for creating powerful and valuable items. Here are some steps to help you gather the materials you need:
- Explore the World: Start by exploring different regions of the game to find resources. Each area may have its own unique materials for crafting. Don’t be afraid to venture off the beaten path and search every nook and cranny to find hidden treasures.
- Defeat Monsters: Monsters in Tree of Savior can drop valuable materials when defeated. Engage in battles and defeat monsters to increase your chances of obtaining rare resources. Keep an eye out for monsters that are known to drop specific materials you need for your desired item.
- Complete Quests: Many quests in the game reward you with crafting materials upon completion. Pay close attention to quest rewards and make sure to choose the ones that offer materials relevant to your crafting goals. Completing quests is not only a great way to progress in the game but also a fantastic opportunity to collect materials.
- Gather from Nodes: Nodes are special areas in Tree of Savior where you can gather specific resources. These nodes can be found throughout the game world, so keep an eye out for them as you explore. Interact with the nodes to gather the materials they offer. Remember to check the respawn timer for each node so you can revisit them in the future.
- Trade with Other Players: If you’re missing a particular material, consider trading with other players. Tree of Savior has a vibrant community, and many players are willing to trade their excess materials for items they need. Visit the in-game marketplace or connect with other players through forums and social media to strike a trading deal.
Choosing the Right Crafting Professions
When it comes to crafting in Tree of Savior, choosing the right professions can greatly enhance your crafting capabilities. Each crafting profession focuses on different aspects of item creation, so it’s important to consider your playstyle and goals before making a decision. Here are some tips to help you choose the right crafting professions for your character:
- Research the Professions: Take some time to research each profession and understand what they offer. There are five crafting professions in Tree of Savior: Alchemist, Pardoner, Squire, Fletcher, and Schwarzer Reiter. Each profession has its own unique abilities and benefits, so be sure to look into their skills and potential synergies with your character’s class and abilities.
- Consider Your Playstyle: Think about how you like to play the game and what role you want your character to fulfill. For example, if you enjoy support roles, becoming a Alchemist or Pardoner may be a good fit as they specialize in creating potions and buffs. On the other hand, if you prefer a more offensive playstyle, consider professions like Fletcher or Schwarzer Reiter that focus on creating weapons and ammunition.
- Explore Complementary Professions: Some crafting professions work well together and can complement each other’s abilities. For instance, a Squire can repair and enhance equipment, making them an excellent choice for characters who specialize in combat. Pairing a Squire with a Fletcher, who can create powerful weapons, can be a winning combination.
- Consider Market Demand: If you’re also interested in making a profit from your crafting endeavors, it’s important to consider the market demand for the items that each profession can create. Take a look at the in-game economy and see which items are in high demand. This can help you make an informed decision about which profession will be more profitable in the long run.
Crafting in Tree of Savior is a complex and rewarding process that allows players to create powerful items and equipment. By following the basics of the crafting system, including gathering resources, finding crafting stations, learning recipes, and following the crafting process, players can begin their journey as skilled crafters.